Friday, February 19, 2010

Toilet Paper Fail

I am the worst about remembering to buy paper products. I guess my frugal side hates spending money on things I know are just going to be used once and thrown in the garbage (especially when I could use the same grocery money to buy healthy food for my sweet family!). As a result, we often have no paper napkins and no paper towels. However, I do try to keep toilet paper on hand since it doesn't have a suitable cloth alternative.

This week, however, was a different story. I actually let our toilet paper supply get down to one square before I remembered to pick some up while Ben and I were in town. Definitely could've caused someone a problem!

This post is linked to Friday Fails.

5 comments:

  1. LOL... I'm sure everyone has had this happen at least once before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I guess you can say you "Can't Spare a Square" if you like Seinfeld :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Too funny. Hope you grabbed the $1.00 off White Cloud TP coupon from my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! You totally cracked me up! We've been close to that same place before! :)

    Thanks for linking up to Friday Fails!

    ReplyDelete