Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Checking in :)

We left home this morning at 10:02, only two minutes behind schedule! The airport is just about two and a half hours away, so we arrived a little under two hours before my flight was scheduled to leave. Everything went off without a hitch...got through security fast, Katie did great on the plane (which landed 15 minutes early--thank you, Southwest Airlines!) and I'm really enjoying the time with my parents.

There was a ladies' fellowship at church tonight, and it was so much fun to see everyone! I'm really looking forward to the weekend and spending lots of time catching up with friends and enjoying some very edifying teaching. But, that doesn't start 'til Friday. On the agenda for tomorrow? Spend the day with my mom and my baby girl, go to Chipotle (we don't have one near home in Virginia and it's one of my favorite places to eat), and watch Food, Inc.

God really has been so good to me in giving me such wonderful, godly parents. What a joy it is to be able to spend time with them! Hopefully, I'll have some pictures up in the next couple days, but for now, I think I'm going to type up a recipe real quick and then get some sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment