Sunday, January 24, 2010

Menu Plan, 1/25-1/31



Here's what's on the menu at the Murch house this week!


Breakfasts:
Cranberry Apple Muffins with sausage and scrambled eggs (x2)
Apple Baked Oatmeal (x2)
"Country Boy"-hashbrowns, scrambled eggs, sausage gravy and biscuits (x1)
Biscuits & Gravy (x2)

Lunches:
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with carrot sticks (x2)
Pinto Cheese Quesadillas (x3)
Leftovers (x2)

Dinners:
 Monday: I'm responsible for bringing snacks to our church's monthly ladies' gathering. I am planning to fix a veggie tray (carrots & cucumbers), white/dark chocolate covered pretzels, tortilla chips & Southwest Dip, oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, and fruit

Tuesday: Pinto Beans w/ Ham and Cornbread

Wednesday: Fix dinner with my sister-in-law at the farm. We usually decide the day of what we're making, based on what they have.

Thursday: Fiesta Taco Casserole

Friday-Sunday: We usually have all our weekend dinners with my in-laws. :) What can I say? We really enjoy their company and they're about one minute away!

Linked to:

5 comments:

  1. I was going to make the fiesta taco casserole today. Do you suppose a can of tomatoes(drained), and sauted diced onions instead of green onions would work in place of regular tomatoes and green onions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that would be fine. I leave out the tomatoes and the green onions and it turns out good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your menu looks yummy!! Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fiesta taco casserole looks really good. Might have to add that to my menu next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made it with ground turkey, diced canned tomatoes, sauted chopped onions, and it turned out great!

    ReplyDelete