Monday, January 25, 2010

Grilled cheese with kielbasa and onions



Not long ago, my younger sister-in-law and I decided to "amp up" a regular grilled cheese sandwich by adding sauteed kielbasa and onions to it. To make it, we sauteed onions and kielbasa and added the combination before grilling the sandwich. It has quickly become a family favorite for lunch. Topped with some spicy brown mustard and served with a fizzy glass of seltzer water, this sandwich really makes for a nice lunchtime treat!

What are you having for lunch?

Linked to:

8 comments:

  1. Yumm.... I'll have to try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks very yummy :)

    Blessings!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM!! What a great idea! Thanks for linking your post to TMTT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, that sounds SO good!

    Happy Foodie Friday...

    XO,


    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so yummy. I have kielbasa on my menu for this week, and I might just have to try this! Yummy!
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! anything is better stuffed in a grilled cheese. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know a few men in my life who would love this sandwich!

    :)
    ButterYum

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never thought to do this--what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete