Sunday, January 31, 2010

Menu Plan, February 1-7


I am a little bummed because I've been avoiding sweets the last couple of weeks hoping that would help me get rid of some of my remaining pregnancy weight but it did absolutely nothing, so I'm going to go ahead and really try this week. Per the "real food" weight loss program, Eat Fat Lose Fat, I am going to try taking coconut oil before every meal in addition to really cutting out refined/processed foods and see if that helps. I'm also hoping to try and do some sort of exercise every day this week as well.

That said, here's what we're eating this week:

Breakfasts:  
Soaked Oatmeal w/ butter, apples, (a little bit of) sucanat, and milk
Scrambled Eggs, Sausage, Toast w/ butter
Giant Breakfast Cookies (from the freezer) (Sunday morning)

Lunches:
Pinto & cheese quesadillas w/ sour cream & salsa
Grilled cheese sandwiches, apples and carrots
Leftovers

Dinners:
Pinto Beans w/ ham, cornbread
Chili w/ cornbread
Spaghetti (homemade sauce over brown rice pasta) and steamed broccoli
Homemade whole wheat pizza (crust from the freezer) w/ Cesar salad
Leftovers
Sunday dinner at the farm

For hundreds of other menu plans each week, visit Org Junkie!

2 comments:

  1. I highly recommend this book:

    http://www.amazon.com/Naturally-Thin-SkinnyGirl-Yourself-Lifetime/dp/1416597980/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1265033816&sr=8-1

    I and all 3 of my grown daughters have read it, implemented the principles in it (it is totally adjustable to how YOU like to eat) and have had very happy success with controlling our weight without feeling deprived. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel about losing weight. I still have about 15 pounds I want to lose and it is such a slow pricess to get it off. I find that a balanced diet and exercise gets it off the quickest. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete