Sunday, January 17, 2010

Menu Plan, 1/19-1/24


I am still at my parents' house. I'm thoroughly enjoying my time with my parents and friends in Orlando. What a blessing this trip has been! I am getting ready to see my beloved again, though! I will be heading home Tuesday afternoon, so my menu plan starts Tuesday instead of tomorrow. I am also going to be focusing on eating healthfully, because I am determined to get back to my pre-baby weight. Katie is almost a year old and I still have quite a bit to go!

Breakfasts: scrambled eggs w/ toast, baked oatmeal, cranberry apple muffins

Lunches: leftovers, quesadillas w/ homemade tortillas (didn't end up making the homemade tortillas last week)

Dinners:
Tuesday: dinner at the farm
Wednesday: pinto beans w/ cornbread
Thursday: chili w/ cornbread
Friday: beef stroganoff, brown rice, steamed veggies
Saturday & Sunday: dinner at the farm

This post linked to:

No comments:

Post a Comment