Sunday, January 10, 2010

Menu Plan, 1/11-1/17



Last week, I stocked up on all kinds of odds and ends. Our Kroger had a lot of exceptional Manager's Specials on natural/organic products and I decided to take advantage (you can see some of what I got here). I used a good portion of the grocery budget for the month, so I am coming up with meals from the pantry this week. I am also leaving for a trip to Florida on Wednesday, so Ben will be eating some meals with his family after Wednesday at lunchtime. I am going to try to make things he can enjoy left over while I'm gone, as well.

Monday
Breakfast: cranberry apple muffins, scrambled eggs w/ sausage and cream cheese
Lunch: broccoli cheese soup
Dinner: pinto beans w/ ham, cornbread

Tuesday
Breakfast: pumpkin bread (look for this recipe with a photo on Tuesday), scrambled eggs w/ sausage and cream cheese
Lunch: quesdillas with leftover pinto beans & cheese (made w/ homemade tortillas)
Dinner: Poor Man's soup

Wednesday
Breakfast: biscuits and gravy
Lunch: quesadillas on the road to the airport

And then it's off to Florida for Katie and me!

This recipe linked to:

2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to your pumpkin bread recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yumm.... I can hardly wait to have you prepare some goodies while you are visiting Florida. Love Mom.

    ReplyDelete